The most up-to-date information about our airline: Network developments, improvements to our services, fleet developments as well as many other useful or interesting aspects of our service.
First Officer Senior:
• Type Rated on B744 / B748 with more than 2000 hours flown on type
• Type rated on B744 / B748 with less than 2000 hours flown on type, or
• Type rated on A/C Wide Body (with more than 130 Tons of MTOW) with more than 2000 hours
flown on type, or
• More than 5000 total flying hours experience of which at least 3,000 hours flown on jet
aircraft in Airline operations.
First Officer Junior:
• At least 1500 hours total flying time, thereof; 500 flying hours on turbojet airplane or,
if accepted by the PF, high performance turboprop airplane.
• Minimum guaranteed monthly salary depends on above classification
• Upon successful completion of selection process, the contract will be signed on the first
day of the Type Rating/OCC course.
• Permanent contract will be offered.
UPGRADE COMMAND COURSE:
• Based on Company needs and having met all requirements an assessment for the upgrade will
be given in accordance to the "seniority list"
For more information, contact directly the Company at following email address