Cargolux Italia S.p.A. is an Italian all-cargo airline founded in December 2008 as a subsidiary between Italian interests and Cargolux Airlines International S.A. with the aim to serve the Italian market, one of the most important in Europe, both in terms of imported and exported goods.
The company is headquartered in Vizzola Ticino in the vicinity of Milan Malpensa International Airport.
The company commenced operations in June 2009 and currently operates flights from Milan to various destinations, including Hong Kong, Narita, and Zhengzhou.
The fleet is composed of four Boeing 747-400 freighter aircraft that are tailored to the specific needs of freight forwarders.
Cargolux Italia employs around 130 ground staff and crew.
The carrier has appointed Cargolux Airlines S.A. as its worldwide General Cargo Sales Agent.
- LX-VCV Monviso
- The Monviso, 3.841 m high and situated in Italy close to the French border, is the highest mountain of the Cottian Alps. It is well known for its pyramid-like shape and because it is higher than all its neighboring peaks.
- LX-UCV Tre Cime di Lavaredo
- The Tre Cime di Lavaredo are three battlement-like peaks in the Sexten Dolomites of north-eastern Italy. The summits are one of the most famous mountain groups in the Alps and they are a part of the linguistic boundary between German-speaking and Italian-speaking majorities.
- LX-WCV Monte Cervino
The Monte Cervino is a 4.478 m high mountain in the Alps, straddling the main watershed and border between Switzerland and Italy. It is a huge and near-symmetrical pyramidal peak, making it one of the highest summits in the Alps and Europe.
- LX-YCV Monte Rosa
- The Monte Rosa is a 4.634 m high ice-covered mountain massif located in the eastern part of the Pennine Alps, between Switzerland and Italy. It is the highest mountain of Switzerland and also the second highest mountain of the Alps and Western Europe.
Products All Cargolux products are also offered by Cargolux Italia
If you think general cargo doesn’t require specialists, think again!
In today’s world of increasingly specific demands, Cargolux frequently caters for commodities of all shapes and sizes.
Transporting products that aim to improve communities' welfare represents an important responsibility.
Noah's ark of the skies: Big or small, domesticated or not, Cargolux has solid expertise in transporting live animals across the world.
Versed in the art of air cargo, Cargolux is your privileged airfreight partner to ship artwork and high precision machinery across the globe.
If you’re in the business that powers this world, Cargolux is your perfect vehicle!
Cargolux gives you peace of mind while moving dangerous goods globally.
Moving perishable goods across the world in mint condition requires sophisticated equipment and skilled personnel.
Board of directors
Chairman of the Board of Cargolux Italia
Roger Jean Kolbet
Member of the Board
CEO & Accountable Manager
Member of the Board
Vice-President Institutional Relationships
Flight Operations Postholder
Safety & Compliance Monitoring Manager
Ground Operations Postholder and Security Manager
- Italia Aerologistic Srl
- Cargolux Airlines International SA
- Cargolux Italia
Cargolux Italia is not accepting new applications at this time, please monitor our website for updates
For any questions please contact: